Life at Nissan Smyrna
Nissan Smyrna is a great place to work! Our jobs are among the most secure in Tennessee and we are proud of a culture of diversity and inclusiveness.
Working at Nissan
- Today our workforce exceeds 8,000 people, including manufacturing and maintenance technicians, engineers and business professionals working in the areas of finance, human resources, communications, purchasing and supply chain management.
- Our employees take pride in building some of the best-selling and most innovative cars in the U.S., including the award-winning Nissan Altima and all-electric Nissan LEAF.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes employee healthcare plans, retirement benefits with a 401(k) employer match, incentives for employee wellness, paid vacation, sick pay, 14 paid holidays and tuition assistance.
- Participation in the employee lease program allows Nissan employees to drive new Nissan and Infiniti vehicles at discounted rates with zero money down.
- We provide a variety of on-site amenities, including cafeterias, banking centers, a fitness center and pool, medical clinic and pharmacy service.
- Many employees take advantage of free sponsorship to area 5K races, half-marathons and cycling events as part of Nissan’s health and wellness program.
- Nissan hosts an annual Family Day celebration to reward our talented employees and their families for their hard work and dedication.
The safety of our employees is Nissan’s first priority. Safety, quality and productivity are interrelated and Nissan makes every effort to improve facilities, work environments, procedures and educational activities to ensure a safe workplace for all employees.
Nissan is committed to:
- Providing a work environment that minimizes the potential risk of bodily injury or occupational illness.
- Educating employees about safety standards and potential hazards.
- Promoting a safety-conscious culture that strives to prevent incidents before they occur.
- Performing regular safety audits.
- Correcting work conditions and employee actions that may cause bodily injury or occupational illness.
- Addressing feedback from employees relative to safety concerns and improvements.
Employees are empowered to address and initiate potential safety improvements through participation in safety committees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should create a profile and apply for available positions online at www.nissanmotor.jobs.